Overview of Switch Network Simulator.
- Detailed Lab Manual: This contains information about various concepts within the scope of switching useful for students preparing for switching exams and it also includes objective type questions at the end of each section to test the student's knowledge on the concept.
- Labs for practice: Includes labs on various topics like VLAN, VTP, STP, PVST etc for hands on practice.
- Network Simulator: Supports 100+ Cisco IOS switch commands to configure networks.
- Switch Simulator: Using this, the student can configure only one switch and practice as per the requirement .
- Supported Commands: The software contains a tab for supported commands which contains a list of all the switch commands currently supported in the software.
- Comprehensive help file: Contains help file in detail covering all areas of the software in a clear and concise manner.
- Limitations of Demo version: The download contains a demo simulator with limited functionality and labs which is just to try the software and full version requires activation key for unlocking the full version of the software.